NorCal Destinations Policies
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles.
- Destinations and routes of tours are subject to change or cancellation due to road closures or adverse traffic, weather, equipment, or other adverse conditions. We are committed to executing your tour itinerary as precisely and as safe as possible.
- NorCal Destinations is not responsible for delays due to accidents, breakdowns, or adverse traffic and weather conditions. We do not guarantee to arrive or depart from any point at a specific time due to the above reasons. Fees will not be increased due to any such delays.
- NorCal Destinations is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage to personal property. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the participant at all times.
- Our tours can also be operated by one of our partners or independent contractors.
- NorCal Destinations and its employees, representatives and agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or any other incident that may be caused by the negligence, defect, default of any company or person in performing the services requested during, after, or before the tour.
- NorCal Destinations does not accept responsibility for losses, injury, damages, or expenses of any kind due to sickness, weather, strikes, hostilities, wars, terrorist acts, acts of nature, local laws, or other such causes. All services and accommodations are subject to the laws and regulations of the state and/or country in which they are provided.
- Tours may include physical activities such as hiking, walking, entering and exiting vehicles, and other activities involving risks like elevation changes and carsickness. NorCal Destinations and its employees, representatives and agents assume no liability or responsibility for injuries or health issues that may occur during the tour. All travelers are responsible for evaluating and assuming the risks that they undertake during the tour while walking, hiking, tasting wine, at other tour sites, or during lunchtime. Please inform us if you have any health problems before making your reservation.
Passenger With Disabilities
NorCal Destinations’ vehicles are not equipped with disability access, wheelchairs and other disability aids.
- A 50 % deposit is required to secure Tour reservations. All transactions are in US Dollars. All reservations that have not been completed or are not pre-authorized due to credit card or other issues are considered incomplete, and therefore canceled.
- All clients should refer to their confirmation and pickup location sent by email. Please contact us if you did not receive your tour confirmation email.
- Since there are many hotels with similar names, it is your responsibility to make sure the we have your correct hotel name and location. There are no refunds for no-shows. It is your responsibility to be at the designated tour pick up location at the correct date and time. Please check your confirmation carefully.
- Tour and service durations are based on approximate time, and can be subject to delay and changes due to traffic, weather conditions, or other unforeseeable reasons.
Cancellations and Exclusions
- There is a $50 cancellation fee for tours cancelled more than 72 hours in advance. Payments for tour cancelled less than 72 hours in advance of the start of the tour are not refundable.
- If, for any reason, NorCal Destination is forced to cancel your tour, all fees will be refunded.
- Tour prices do not include entry fees, meals, or driver gratuity. Please note that all monuments, attractions, aquariums, wineries, and other sites including parks require additional entrance fees, not included in the tour price unless otherwise specified.
- Tour prices to the wine country do not include wine tasting charges.
- No-show on the required day and time is not refundable. Please wait for the tour guide 15 minutes prior and after the tour pick-up time on the required location due to possible adverse traffic condition. Please ensure to provide a valid email address, cell phone number and the exact address regarding your pick-up location.
Contacting us reveals your e-mail address and any other information you include. We use this information solely to help respond to your inquiry and to provide requested service. Your payment information is not shared with any third parties other than the payment processing company, or used for any purpose other than payment. We use all reasonable means to keep your information secure and to protect it from misuse.